Dallmeier Continues Aggressive Global Expansion
By opening new offices in Strassbourg in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags” />France and Fort Lauderdale in the USA the company is taking its services closer to its clients, enabling faster local service and more efficient product sales.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Andy Birchner, Vice President Sales USA has a clear strategy: “The opening of our US office reflects the importance of the US market for Dallmeier electronic.
The local presence enables us to serve our customers better and to offer them the quality service and support that they expect from us. Through direct contact with our customers and system partners we can develop and offer customer-specific and state-specific solutions for the US market.”
Dallmeier electronic France S.à.r.l. Sales Manager Jean Guiraud added “The quality and variety of our products and solutions are already well-regarded by many satisfied customers in France.
“Our committed team will look after existing customer contacts in the usual intensive way and continue to expand the customer base. The French market offers ideal conditions to achieve this.”
The following services are offered in addition to Dallmeier’s project range:
· Support for quotations and project engineering
· Support during commissioning
· Technical workshops and sales training
· Latest information and know-how transfer
· Telephone support and local technical support
· Simple order placement and speedy processing
· Visits to reference customers
· Internet Partner Forum with 24-hour service
· Sales support activities.