Ge Security Pushing Web-Based Control, Monitoring
PremisesConnect utilizes the Internet to cost-effectively integrate security, lighting control, and HVAC management. This innovative approach makes PremisesConnect the most affordable home automation system on the market.
Through personalized notification services, PremisesConnect gives consumers and business owners control over non-security events of interest, such as store openings/closings, children arriving home from school, and even deliveries.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = “urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office” />
Presenting these features in an intuitive, web-based application helps people manage their increasingly busy schedules. PremisesConnect is ll built on a platform that works in concert with proven UL-listed 24×7 security monitoring services, extending the offering our security service partners are able to provide to the consumer.
* Know when children arrive home safely from school and be notified if they are not home on time.
* Know opening and closing times of a small business and be alerted accordingly.
* Control lights (on/off) and security from anywhere, any time via the Internet.
* Remotely arm and disarm the security panel for delivery and other services or guest arrivals and departures.
* Receive notification by email, phone, or text messaging of any event monitored by the system.
* Know immediately if there are water problems, furnace failures, or power outages-and take appropriate action.
* Feel more secure with always-on broadband connection.
* Reduce customer attrition by enhancing the value end-users perceive in security services.
* Improve central station operation by reducing call traffic (non-alarm events can be transmitted through PremisesConnect, isolating alarm events to be routed to central monitoring stations).
* Communicate with customers continuously through Web site, offering new products and services while enhancing the value of the dealer’s brand.
* Increase revenue per account – PremisesConnect is complementary to traditional central station monitoring.
* Tap new market segments previously uncompelled by traditional security offerings.
* Access and maintain customer information online to increase account management efficiency.