AXIS Q1931-E Thermal Network Camera
Posted by Security Electronics and Networks | @Articles | July 2, 2013, 7:00am AEST
AXIS Q1931-E offers high contrast 384 x 288 pixelresolution thermal images with four available lens options to provide maximum flexibility for different detection ranges and fields of view, extending from 220 m / 240 yd. (50 degrees) to 1800 m / 1970 yd. (6 degrees).
AXIS Q1931-E is also the first thermal camera to support Axis’ unique Corridor Format, which allows the camera to deliver a vertically-oriented, 9:16 portrait field of view, perfect for situations such as monitoring long fences, shorelines and tunnels.
Furthermore, since thermal technology accurately complements intelligent video functionality, the advanced image processing of AXIS Q1931-E is leveraged for intelligent analytics such as motion detection, camera tampering alarm and support for in-camera analytics via the AXIS Camera Application Platform.
Additional features of AXIS Q1931-E include:
• Compact, lightweight yet tough design that is both IP66/NEMA4X and IK10 rated, making it resistant to water, dust and vandalism
• Ability to operate in all weather conditions with Arctic Temperature Control capability that enables reliable start-up in any temperature from -40 °F to 122°F
• Two-way audio to listen in on a scene and communicate with people near the camera
• Integrated edge storage with a MicroSD card slot
• Power over Ethernet support for quick and easy installation since one-cable is used to send both data and power. 24VDC/AC input also available
• Simple and straightforward mechanical, electrical and optical installation.