Hills Signs Distribution Agreement with Xtralis
Hills has signed a distribution agreement with Xtralis, the manufacturer of ADPRO, to expand the distribution of its security and selected smoke detection products in Australia and New Zealand.
Hills chief technology officer Leica Ison said Xtralis’ products were a natural strategic fit for the company.
“This agreement allows Hills to broaden its service solutions and improve our customer offerings. It will further enhance Hills position as the leading provider of safety and security solutions in Australia,” she said.
“We’re excited about the opportunities this will bring to our security integrators who for the first time will be able to offer a smoke detection solution for compact areas through the Xtralis VLQ product.”
Xtralis Director of Sales for ANZ Eddie Tieppo said that the Hills partnership is the right fit at the right time as Xtralis works to expand its market share in the region
“It is an exciting time for Xtralis having recently released our next-generation Xtralis Everywhere portfolio of converged safety and security solutions. Our new partnership with clear market leaders Hills will bring the latest award-winning Xtralis security technologies to the ANZ market,” he said.
Xtralis Security and Safety systems are deployed to protect high value assets globally. They have been installed in the European Parliament in Brussels, NASA, the Clinton Presidential Center, Heathrow Airport, and the Eurostar railway system.
Xtralis award winning products to be distributed by Hills include:
* The ADPRO PRO-E PIR is the longest range passive infrared (PIR) detector in the industry. The PRO-E provides defence-grade perimeter protection and is unmatched with innovative features such as 220 metre detection range, wireless communication & installation, 360PROtect tamper protection, and iCommission for one-man commissioning & maintenance.
* The ADPRO PRO E-PIR set a new performance benchmark for the longest range detector and won the Security Industry Association’s 2014 New Product Showcase (NPS) ‘Best Outdoor Perimeter Protection’ Award.
* The NEW Xtralis VLQ smoke detection system that uses laser-based air sampling technology to reliably detect smoke at the earliest, pre-combustion stage. This product is specifically designed for quick and easy deployment in compact areas that require a higher level of protection. This new technology is very well suited to the market and client base that Hills supplies and services in ANZ.
* HeiTel by Xtralis provides mobile solutions for transmission and recording in rugged, harsh and remote environments with limited connectivity. HeiTel streams and records live high-definition video over any cellular network at any bandwidth to a central monitoring station making it ideal for public transport, armoured vehicles, taxis and police fleets.
* ADPRO FastTrace 2E, a Remotely Managed Multi-service Gateway (RMG) scalable from 4 to 20 analogue & IP channels with multi-sensor integration including gas, smoke & perimeter. Once an intruder is automatically detected, FastTrace 2E takes over providing high quality images with H.264 compression so operators can assess an incident quickly and take appropriate action including bi-directional audio for deterrence.