Bosch AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 Video Fire Detection
NEW from Bosch is AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000, a CCTV camera that incorporates a video-based fire detection system that spots fires and disturbances, predicts behavior to reduce false alarms and speeds reaction time – helping security managers react to threats proactively.
Bosch’s AVIOTEC has a number of significant strengths. In case of a fire at floor level, smoke has to reach the detector mounted at the ceiling – detection time depends on ceiling height. But AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 detects flames and smoke at the source, making it faster to react.
AVIOTEC works with algorithms in which images are analysed and processed. These algorithms base on a physical fire model and can easily be adjusted to the customer’s needs. The high quality Bosch cameras being a part of AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 allow to detect flames and smoke within seconds even in challenging conditions. The alarm will be transmitted via network and/or relay. The detection is integrated into the cameras itself making further analysis unnecessary. In parallel, the Intelligent Video Analytics runs automatic surveillance tasks, e.g. crossing line, following route, idle object.
AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000 is designed for industry, transportation, warehouses and energy & utilities to minimize fire and intrusion detection times with low false alarm rates.♦
Features of AVIOTEC IP starlight 8000
* Detection of flame and smoke, including hidden fires, smouldering fires and burning liquids
* Detects fires where they start, speeding reaction times, improving rescue response and minimizing damage
* No masking necessary
* Detect fires using the camera's entire field of view in most cases
* Intelligence in-camera
* Detect disturbances using raw data with no transmission or compression
* Live streaming
* Speed up emergency services and rescue response
* Video storage
* Perform root-cause analysis with recorded videos.