Gold Coast City Council Enhancing Response To Crime, Terrorism
CITY of Gold Coast in SE Queensland, which will host the Commonwealth Games April 4-15 2018, is seeking to enhance its readiness and response to criminal activities and terrorism.
Council is currently sourcing experts to offer its team a range of specialist security services to provide advice and recommendations across the organisation and/or organised activities at city venues, including:
1. Preventing acts of unlawful interference with the City’s assets through terrorism or other malicious and/or criminal activity.
2. Increasing Government and community confidence in the security arrangements throughout the city's business as usual activities.
3. Mitigating the risks identified in the Corporate Risk Register and/or the Security Risk Register.
4. Developing a security readiness assessment, and
5. Providing security training to the City's staff.
Reponses are requested by October 11, 2016. ♦