City of Melbourne Seeks Technical Support For All Electronic Security Systems
The Victorian Government is seeking an integration company to handle multiple aspects of maintenance, repairs, support and replacement to all City of Melbourne properties that incorporate electronic security solutions.
The scope of the services will include, but not be limited to:
* Preventative maintenance on all electronic security systems and allied equipment
* Provision of a full-time maintenance technician (and consideration for an apprentice) during normal business hours to attend to maintenance and repair activities
* Repairs to faults, including out-of-hours faults, on all electronic security systems and allied equipment
* Provision of regular and ad-hoc reports, together with updates to asset registers, asset databases and drawings, and the continued updating and maintenance of a document library relating to all City of Melbourne properties that have any form of security system covered by this contract
* Provision of assistance and services associated with special projects and unique requests
* Minor works and upgrades to existing security systems
* Design and installation of new electronic security systems including supply of equipment and project management
* System administration of the security systems including programming as required.
Expressions of interest close on December 16, 2016. ♦