Defence Science & Technology Group Seeks Secure Room
AUSTRALIA’S Defence Science & Technology Group based at Fisherman’s Bend in Victoria is seeking the refurbishment of an existing meeting room to meet security level Zone 4.
The Defence Science and Technology Group (DSTG) is the Australian Government's lead agency charged with applying science and technology to protect and defend Australia and its national interests. It delivers expert, impartial advice and innovative solutions for Defence and other elements of national security.
This project involves internal refurbishment works to an existing meeting room at DST Group Fishermans Bend to meet security Zone 4 level, including physical and electronic security works and treatments/replacements of existing surfaces. Zone 4 includes:
* Strictly controlled employee access with personal identity verification as well as card access. Only contractors and visitors with a need to know and closely escorted given access
* If security classified information is held, all employees with ongoing access are to hold a
security clearance at the highest level of the information held in the Zone
* Storage of information of which the compromise, loss of integrity or unavailability would have a business impact up to extreme is permitted
* Storage of or physical assets of which the compromise, loss of integrity or unavailability would have a business impact up to catastrophic is permitted
* Use of information with catastrophic impact level is permitted, but not normally stored in area.
The projects closes on December 19, 2016. ♦