QUT Seeks Security and Fire Consultants, Contractors
Queensland University of Technology Facilities Management Department is seeking consultants and contractors as part of a multi-million-dollar project of capital works and maintenance.
Expressions of interest are sought from companies and individuals interested in offering the following services to the university from 2018 to 2020 inclusive:
* Architect/Principal Consultant (Project Value up to $2M)
* Architect/Principal Consultant (Project Value up to $2M to $10M)
* Quantity Surveyor (Project Value up to $10M)
* Project Manager/Superintendent (Project Value up to $10M)
* Services Engineer (Multi-disciplinary) (Project Value up to $2M)
* Urban Design and Planning
* Fire Systems Detection/Protection (Up to $250K)
* Security: Electronic Installers (Up to $150K)
Expressions of interest must be in the prescribed format and lodged online at www.hpw.qld.gov.au/qtenders/ no later than 4.00pm on Tuesday 19 September 2017.
QUT operates from 3 campuses, has 48,503 students, including 8218 international students from more than 100 countries, 4872 full-time equivalent staff members and an annual budget of over $A900 million.
Lodgement and administration enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical enquiries are to be directed to the associate director capital works on (07) 3138 3632 or email email@example.com ♦