SAGE ASIS Seminar at Security and Government Expo Finalised
PROGRAMME details for the SAGE ASIS Seminar, to be held at the Realm Hotel in Canberra November 9 from 12-6pm have been finalised.
1. 11.00am – 11.30am – Peter Hogan – ATO – Securing a Major Government Department
2. 11.30 – 12.00pm – Representative from T4 – Speaking on the ASIO tech notes and alignment with the PSPF
3. 12.00PM – 12.30PM – David Eddleston – SCEC Security consultant – Overview of Physical and Technical Security Requirements for Government Departments
4. 12.30 – 1.00pm – John Adams of SEN will lead a Panel Discussion on “Protecting Crowded Places – an Operational Perspective”.
1. 12.00PM – Registration SAGE 2017 opens
2. 4.00PM – Captain Ainsley Morthorpe – Developing Security Strategies for the Australian Navy
3. 3.30pm – 5.30pm – Complimentary drinks and canapes for visitors.
4. 6.00pm – SAGE 2017 closes.
According to Peter Bourke of ASIS ACT, Captain Morthorpe’s presentation on the challenges of securing the assets and bases of the Royal Australian Navy will be of particular interest to managers and providers of high security applications.
Security and Government Expo (pre-register here!), which is sponsored by SAAB, with Lanyard and Speaker Sponsor being Hills and Genetec, brings together government and commercial end users, consultants, integrators and installers in the nation's capital to see the latest security products and technologies, and to discuss key operational outcomes, in a relaxed and informal atmosphere.
Leading Industry Partner is ASIS ACT and SAGE incorporates a seminar run by ASIS ACT, as well as the ASIS Dinner, which will be held at the National Press Club and is jointly sponsored by Manteena, SRA Solutions and ASIS ACT.
Now in its second year, the SAGE exhibitor list is strong – there will be plenty of excellent and highly targeted security solutions on show designed to allow security managers and integrators to meet their operational requirements.
Current exhibitors include AXXON, Dahua Technology, FSH, EKA, CyberLock, Gunnebo, EVVA, Perimeter Systems Australia, EZI Security Systems, Milestone, Smiths Detection, Honeywell, Axis Communications, SAAB, Telstra, Hikvision, SX, ASSA ABLOY, Geutebruck, Smart Entity, Harcor, Chubb, ISCS, Inner Range, Gallagher, LSC and C.R. Kennedy.
SAGE runs for one afternoon only – Thursday November 9 from 12-6pm – and it gives security professionals in Canberra the chance to see the latest security solutions in their home town with no travel costs and zero hassle. Register here and we’ll see you there! ♦