Australian War Memorial Seeks Access, CCTV, Intrusion Detection Maintenance
THE Australian War Memorial has released a tender seeking maintenance of its security solutions.
Australian War Memorial electronic security systems maintenance services cover the following:
* Electronic access control system;
* Intruder alarm system;
* Closed circuit television;
* Morse Watchman Keypro key management system;
* Jacques digital intercommunication system;
* Aiphone analogue intercommunication system; and
* A high-level interface system.
The Australian War Memorial is Australia's national memorial to the members of its armed forces and supporting organisations who have died or participated in wars involving the Commonwealth of Australia. The memorial includes an extensive national military museum.
The Australian War Memorial was opened in 1941, and is widely regarded as one of the most significant memorials of its type in the world. The AWM receives more than a million visitors every year.
The tender closes on November 30. ♦