Security Infrastructure and Systems Sought For Port of Ashburton
Port of Ashburton - image by Chevron.
Pilbara Ports Authority on behalf of the Western Australia Government is inviting tenders for the provision of security infrastructure and systems at Pilbara Ports Authority’s (PPA) Port of Ashburton.
Works include, but are not limited to, the design, supply, installation, integration and commissioning of the following security infrastructure and systems:
* Closed circuit television (CCTV) and its associated infrastructure
* Electronic access control systems (EACS) and associated infrastructure
* Emergency public address and alert system (EPA) and associated infrastructure
* Security gatehouse, security gates (swing, boom and pedestrian gates), turnstiles and perimeter security fencing
* Power and communication to run the systems and infrastructure
* Integration of the CCTV system, EACS and EPA into the existing PPA ICT network.
The tender closes October 3, 2018.