University of Wollongong Seeks Gallagher Security Access Upgrade
University of Wollongong seeks access control system upgrade.
THE University of Wollongong is seeking submissions from Gallagher NSW channel partners only for the upgrade of its existing Gallagher access control solution.
It’s a comprehensive enhancement involving a complete upgrade of all Gallagher hardware of all the university’s campus’ except the business school. That includes replacement of all terminals, controllers and card readers with the latest versions.
A summary of works required includes:
1) Replacement of 60 remote arm terminals
2) Replacement of 201 3000 & 5000 controllers
3) Supply and install 19 new 6000 controllers
4) Replacement of 1170 card readers
5) Other miscellaneous works.
The tender closes October 16.