ASIO T4 Speaker To Address Security & Government Expo
ASIO HQ, Canberra
SAGE 2018 will be addressed by an ASIO T4 speaker on the topic ‘Project Security’, reports ASIS ACT’s Peter Bourke. ASIS ACT and SEN will hold seminars in the North Courtyard Room at The Realm Hotel on Monday, November 12 (pre-register here!).
Seminars will run on the hour from 10am for 30 mins with the last session at 3pm. The list of seminar topics and speakers is as follows:
1. 10am – Steven Scanlan, Director Industry & International Security Policy Defence Security & Vetting Service. Topic “Defence Industry Security Program – DISP”.
2. 11am – James Layton, Bosch. Topic “Securing Security Networks, Operational Perspective”.
3. 12pm – Gary Spencer, security manager Shared Services ICT Protective Security – Agency Security Advisor ACT Government, speaking on the Topic “Trusted Insider”.
4. 1pm – Scott Myles, Consultant. Topic “Mechanics of Macquarie University taking it’s 1000-Camera CCTV System to Cloud”
5. 2pm – Werner Pohl, assistant director security infrastructure section, Department of Foreign Affairs – DFAT speaking on the topic “Physical Security Treatment of Australian Embassies”.
6. 3pm – ASIO T4 speaker will on the topic “Project Security”.
Attendance is free, and attendees should register for SAGE here
You can find out more about SAGE 2018 here!