3 Weeks Until SAGE 2018 – Pre-Register Now!
SAGE 2018 will showcase cutting edge security tech at the Realm Hotel Canberra, November 12.
SAGE 2018 (pre-register here!) at the Realm Hotel Canberra from 12-6pm on November 12 will showcase cutting edge security technology from the industry’s leading manufacturers and distributors.
SAGE 2018 exhibitors include Bosch, Gallagher, eka, HID, CyberLock, EVVA, ASSA ABLOY, Traka, Gunnebo, Pelco, C.R. Kennedy, FSH, Sektor Security, Panasonic, Smiths Detection, Sunell, Mega Fortris Australia, HelloNimbo, SRA Solutions, Honeywell, Geutebruck, LSC, Protective Barriers Australia, Milestone Systems, Perimeter Systems Australia, Saab, EZI Security Systems, Oztime Technologies, Inner Range and Axis Communications.
Exhibitors will show products and solutions including CCTV, access control, intrusion detection, perimeter security, vehicle mitigation, security management solutions, analytics, thermal cameras, automation, robotics, drones, locking solutions, fencing and gates, biometrics, explosives and drug detection solutions and more.
SAGE is short, sweet and to the point. If you need to get across the latest security technologies and you don’t have time or budget to go interstate, SAGE is the perfect opportunity to nail the cutting edge solutions your organisation needs you to see, and to network with the tight-knit Canberra security community.
The SAGE ASIS Seminars will run alongside the expo and everyone is welcome to attend sessions – just ask at the desk for directions to the North Courtyard Room when you arrive. The seminars will run on the hour from 10am for 30 mins with the last seminar at 3pm.
List of seminar topics and speakers as follows:
* 10am – Steven Scanlan, Director Industry & International Security Policy Defence Security & Vetting Service. Topic “Defence Industry Security Program – DISP”.
* 11am – Werner Pohl, assistant director security infrastructure section, Department of Foreign Affairs – DFAT speaking on the topic “Physical Security Treatment of Australian Embassies”.
* 12pm – Gary Spencer, security manager Shared Services ICT Protective Security – Agency Security Advisor ACT Government, speaking on the Topic “Trusted Insider”.
* 1pm – Scott Myles, Consultant. Topic “Mechanics of Macquarie University taking it’s 1000-Camera CCTV System to Cloud”
* 2pm – James Layton, Bosch. Topic “Securing Security Networks, Operational Perspective”.
* 3pm – ASIO T4 speaker in main exhibition hall on the topic “Project Security”.
Attendance is free, and attendees should register for SAGE at https://regonsite.eventsair.com/sage/reg/Site/Register
ASIS ACT will hold its annual dinner at the Royal Golf Club Canberra after SAGE on November 12, commencing at 6pm and if you’re interested, book now or you may miss out.
According to ASIS ACT’s Peter Burke, the dinner is free for ASIS International ACT Chapter members, $A30 for ASIS International interstate members and $65 for non-members.
“Following Security and Government Expo 2018 all attendees are invited to a 3-course set menu, including table wine, courtesy of our sponsors, Server Racks Australia Solutions and Manteena, at Royal Golf Club, Canberra,” Burke said.
“There are only 140 seats available and after last year’s sell-out, anyone who doesn’t book immediately will miss out. If you would like to reserve a whole table of 8 please purchase 8 tickets and send an email to [email protected] requesting your table reservation, including receipt for the 8 tickets and an organisation name for the table.”
Pre-dinner Drinks 6pm
Sit down 7-7.15 (table wine)
Event concludes 11pm
Register here for the dinner!