Security & Government Expo 2018 Canberra: Maps, Exhibitor Listings, Seminars!
See you at SAGE 2018 - November 12, Realm Hotel, Canberra!
SAGE 2018 will be held at the Realm Hotel in Canberra on Monday November 12 between 12-6pm. SAGE gives government security people, installers and consultants the perfect opportunity to get a look at the latest security technology in their home town, with more than 30 exhibitors in attendance!
Visitors planning to attend SAGE should pre-register here while those wishing to attend the ASIS Dinner after the expo need to book here immediately to ensure they don’t miss out! You can find out more about SAGE 2018 here!
Take a look at the floorplan and exhibitor listings and make sure you don’t miss this one chance to see the security technologies most important to your organisation in your home town with no travel and no expenses! This year, many of the leading security technology companies in the world are bringing their latest and greatest security solutions to SAGE – don’t miss this one chance to check them out!
SAGE ASIS Seminars will run alongside the expo and everyone is welcome to attend sessions of their choice – just ask at the desk for directions to the North Courtyard Room when you arrive. The seminars will run on the hour from 10am for 30 mins with the final seminar beginning at 3pm.
List of Seminar Topics and Speakers
* 10am – Steven Scanlan, Director Industry & International Security Policy Defence Security & Vetting Service. Topic “Defence Industry Security Program – DISP”.
* 11am – Werner Pohl, assistant director security infrastructure section, Department of Foreign Affairs – DFAT speaking on the topic “Physical Security Treatment of Australian Embassies”.
* 12pm – Gary Spencer, security manager Shared Services ICT Protective Security – Agency Security Advisor ACT Government, speaking on the Topic “Trusted Insider”.
* 1pm – Scott Myles, Consultant. Topic “Mechanics of Macquarie University taking it’s 1000-Camera CCTV System to Cloud”
* 2pm – James Layton, Bosch. Topic “Securing Security Networks, Operational Perspective”.
* 3pm – ASIO T4 speaker in main exhibition hall on the topic “Project Security”.
ASIS ACT Annual Dinner
ASIS ACT will hold its annual dinner at the Royal Golf Club Canberra after SAGE on November 12, commencing at 6pm and if you’re interested, book here now or you may miss out.
There are only 140 seats available and after last year’s sell-out, anyone who doesn’t book immediately will miss out. If you would like to reserve a whole table of 8 please purchase 8 tickets and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting your table reservation, including receipt for the 8 tickets and an organisation name for the table.
Pre-dinner Drinks 6pm
Sit down 7-7.15 (table wine)
Event concludes 11pm.