DroneShield Releases Handheld Drone Jamming Gun
DroneShield's new DroneGun MKIII.
DRONESHIELD has unveiled its new highly portable, long-range DroneGun MKIII pistol-shaped drone jammer.
Weighing in at just under 2kg, DroneGun MKIII has a range of 500 metres and allows controlled management of drone payload such as explosives, with drones generally responding via a vertical controlled landing on the spot, or returning back to the starting point (assisting to track the operator), and immediate blocking of pilot video feed. RF disruption activation will also interfere with any live video streaming (FPV) back to the remote controller halting the collection of video footage and intelligence by the drone operator.
Based in Sydney (Australia), Virginia and Washington DC (USA) and London (UK), DroneShield is a worldwide leader in drone security technology. The Company has developed pre-eminent drone security solutions that protect people, organisations and critical infrastructure from intrusion from drones. Its leadership brings world-class expertise in engineering and physics, combined with deep experience in defence, intelligence, and aerospace.
DroneGun MKIII features include:
* Lightweight and portable, weighing 2kg with battery
* 500m coverage in a wide range of environmental conditions
* Fully integrated battery powered hand-gun style
* Minimal technical training for set up or use required, highly portable design
* Immediate video cease on jamming
* Additional jammable frequency bands of 433MHz, 915MHz, 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz
* GNSS Disruption: Optional GNSS disruption capablity (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo)
* DroneGun MKIII is supplied packed in rugged carry case.