Mobile App For Legacy DSC PowerSeries Panels
The new EnvisaLink 4 is a powerful TCP-IP based keybus level interface to DSC PowerSeries panels.
BGW Technologies has launched the Envisalink 4 (EYZEVL4-CG) in Australia – it’s a powerful TCP-IP based keybus level interface to DSC PowerSeries panels (supported panels: PC1555, PC1555MX, PC5010(832), PC5020(864), PC1616, PC1832 and PC1864).
EnvisaLink 4 allows you to view the status of and even control your DSC PowerSeries alarm panel through a standard web-browser or smart-phone mobile apps. The module is small form-factor (10.5cm by 4.2 cm), can be fitted inside of the DSC PowerSeries enclosure and comes with mounting stand-offs. Some other features are:
* Simple to hook-up to the DSC PowerSeries Keybus and 65mA power draw
* 100BaseT Ethernet support
* Built-in basic web server and HTML User-Interface
* 128-bit encryption
* Real-time zone status with time-since-tripped feature
* Local Arm/Disarm/Zone Bypass/PGM Control
* Multi-Partition Support.
Distributor: BGW Technologies
Contact: +61 2 9674 4255