Queensland Rail Seeks CCTV and Electronic Security Services
QR trains in Brisbane - image by Pytomelon.
Queensland Rail is seeking to engage highly experienced and capable electronic security contractors to supply, install and commission CCTV and electronic security systems (access control and intrusion detection) throughout the Queensland Rail Network.
Queensland Rail, also known as QR, is a railway operator in Queensland, Australia. Owned by the Queensland Government, it operates suburban and long-distance passenger services, as well as owning and maintaining approximately 6600 kilometres of track and has 6520 staff.
The equipment and services to the be provided by the Contractor/s include, but is not limited to, the following:
* Installation of cabling for CCTV and electronic security systems
* Installation of underground conduit in various surfaces
* Installation of galvanised steel surface mount conduit
* Installation of camera housings and associated brackets and fixings
* Installation of CCTV cameras and power supplies including termination and commissioning
* Supply and installation of recording equipment when required
* Supply of video management system programming if required
* Installation of security peripheral devices, security panels, door controllers and data gathering panels.
This tender closes on October 11, 2019. Contacts and project downloads available here.