Peel Health Campus Security and CCTV System Upgrades
South Metropolitan Health Service is seeking security and CCTV system upgrades for the Peel Health Campus at Mandurah in Western Australia.
The Peel Health Campus (PHC) is a single storey, multi-tenanted hospital with 206 licensed beds, bays and treatment spaces and is the major healthcare provider for the Peel region, which is one of the fastest growing areas in Australia.
Peel Health Campus provides a wide range of healthcare services with a 24-hour emergency care centre and comprehensive medical, surgical, maternity and rehabilitation services. The hospital accommodates a specialist medical centre, as well as pharmacy and diagnostic services.
The security system upgrade for the facility includes the following elements:
* New integrated security management and access control system (SMS)
* Additional NVR & cameras on the existing CCTV system
* Additional duress buttons on the new SMS
* Integration with the existing nurse call paging system
* The SMS includes a fully integrated access control system (ACS) with intruder detection system (IDS) components, features and functions.
The PHC is currently managed with duress and fire door monitoring reporting to the facility nurse call paging system. It has a stand-alone CCTV monitoring system and there are several location dependent wireless duress buttons. The replacement systems must be of a current and proven technology.
This tender closes on March 17, 2020.