Alarm.com Image Sensor Version 3, From BGW Technologies
Alarm.com has released a new Image Sensor Version 3 model, the ADC-IS-300-LP-B13, which is now available from BGW Technologies.
This sensor is compatible with the DSC IMPASSA panel with Alarm.com communicator, DSC PowerSeries NEO panel with Alarm.com Communicator and Qolsys IQ Panel 2 with Image Sensor Daughterboard plus the Alarm.com IMAGES service plans.
The Image Sensor, ADC-IS-300-LP-B13, delivers smarter security with instant visual verification of alarms and increased engagement through on-demand views. This latest model has been redesigned to deliver higher resolution images, improved night vision and a wider field of view.
The ADC-IS-300-LP-B13 image sensor offers:
• 10.6meters detection range with a 90-degree horizontal FOV
• Remotely configurable PIR sensitivity
• Easy installation; simple panel enrolment, no broadband required, no router configuration and Tri-colour LED
• Battery powered
• Tamper detection, walk test mode and supervision
• Colour images and night vision IR illumination plus black and white Images
• Wireless image transmission to panel
• Wireless image transmission to Alarm.com via cellular networks
Stock is available From June 2020.