Fire Service Technician Sought
Fire servcies technician sought.
2020 Fire Protection is seeking a fire service technician (tester) to be based out of Matraville in Sydney.
This role involves the inspection, testing and minor repair of wet, dry, portable and passive fire systems. Requirements include:
* Clean driver’s license for manual vehicles
* Right to work in Australia
* Extensive knowledge of AS1851-2012
* Proven ability to read and understand building codes, building classifications and performance codes
* Experience with Spotless welcomed
* Experience with mobile asset management software welcomed (e.g. SimPRO/ Uptick/ Firemate).
The successful application will be provided with:
* Excellent remuneration and wage growth opportunity
* Fully maintained vehicle
* Mobile phone
* FPAS enrolment
* Access to all fire protection Standards and Building Codes
* Uniforms (including PPE for minimising COVID-19 transmission)
* Career opportunities & training.
Click here for more information.