Sydney Football Stadium Redevelopment Stage 2, Security Equipment
Lead contractor John Holland is seeking registrations from suppliers for provision of security equipment for Stage 2 of the Sydney Football Stadium redevelopment project.
The Sydney Football Stadium (SFS) is being redeveloped as part of the NSW Government’s Stadia package into a modern 45,000 seat stadium. This project constitutes stage 2 of the package which involves construction of the new facility. The detailed development application outlines the project will involve construction of:
• A stadium with up to 45,000 seats over four tiers with additional capacity for 10,000 when in concert mode
• A cover over all permanent seats, a rectangular playing pitch, and sports and stadium administration areas
• Mezzanine level with staff and operational areas and internal pedestrian zones
• A basement level accommodating pedestrian and vehicular circulation zones, 50 car parking spaces, facilities for teams and officials, media and broadcasting areas, storage, and internal loading areas, and
• Food and drink kiosks, corporate and media facilities and soft landscaped roof top areas.
Construction will commence in early 2020 and will be complete in time to host the 2022 NRL Grand Final. The stadium will include state of the art technology to improve the fan experience and improved sightlines and facilities designed to service future and current needs.
Procurement of the works will be ongoing from project commencement to completion, which is expected around July 2022. The project’s procurement objective is to achieve best value for money while being fair, ethical and transparent.
Depending on size, complexity, level of risk and timing, an appropriate tender method and process will be selected. In most cases businesses who have registered their interest will be considered for selection to tender the works, however, not all businesses are guaranteed to progress further in the procurement process.
Your details will be added to the project’s expression of interest register. The expression of interest register will be reviewed for all procurement packages. If your business meets the package requirements, you will be selected to tender for the works.
To submit an initial EOI for the Work Scopes, companies must have an ICN Gateway company profile. Information on how to register your company on ICN Gateway is detailed here. The EOI period closes on June 22, 2020.