BAE Systems Seeks Security Manager For DSM, PSPF Delivery
BAE Supporting Australia's SEA 5000 Future Frigate project.
BAE Systems is seeking a security lead to manage a security team delivering all aspects of security management and implementation, in accordance with the Defence Security Manual (DSM) and Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF), and company commercial security requirements.
In terms of more specific responsibilities, you will:
* Maintain an enterprise-wide security program within Australia and/or where the Australian business operates
* Maintain security plans and develop threat and risk assessment reports
* Work in diverse areas and support the implementation of Company policy, procedures, processes, and programs, with the overall objective of safeguarding people, the environment, property, and information, and to ensure compliance with all related Company and
*Provide guidance and solve problems related to Company information security, industrial security, travel security, investigations, compliance, emergency planning, disaster preparedness, crisis management, security, and other special projects including security coordination and support for major events and shows
* Develop a strong working relationship with Defence Project Officers, national and state security authorities and law enforcement agencies, and conduct and/or assist with investigations
* Continuously improve the security training and awareness program
As an ideal applicant for this opportunity, you’ll have:
* Significant experience in a Defence Industry Security role, including sound knowledge of DSM PSPF policy and procedures and company commercial security issues
* Security risk management and intelligence and counter-intelligence experience
* Strong leadership skills and effective planning and influencing skills to achieve outcomes in a multi-stakeholder environment
* The highest level of integrity and professional conduct
* The ability to cope and manage conflicting demands and pressures
* The ability to think logically and provide solutions to potential problems
* Proficiency in all Microsoft Office packages
* A certificate in Security Officer training and Security Risk Management, are essential.
About BAE Systems
BAE Systems’ advanced defence technology solutions protect people and national security, keeping critical information and infrastructure secure. For more than 65 years BAE has searched for new ways to provide our customers in Australia with a competitive edge across air, land, sea, cyber, space and electronic domains.
BAE culture is safety focused and inclusive – that means ensuring that the voices and talents of more than 4100 employees are valued and that everyone has a sense of belonging. It also means providing a safe, family friendly, flexible, and supportive place to work. We welcome and strongly encourage applications from women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and veterans.
A Defence security clearance is required for this role and applicants must be Australian citizens and eligible to maintain the appropriate clearance. A White Aviation Security Identification Card (ASIC) is required for this role and applicants must meet ASIC eligibility requirements to obtain and maintain this clearance. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) are applicable and as such, your nationality may be a factor in determining your suitability for this role.
Further information regarding clearances is available here. Applications should be addressed to: Sally Porter – Talent Acquisition Specialist – Professionals, and made online here – though applications must be made online, confidential enquiries are very welcome via email: [email protected]