Canberra Health Services Seeks Security Supervisor
Canberra Health Services is seeking a security supervisor to assist Security Services’ mission to provide to all personnel, the necessary climate and mechanisms that will enable staff, patients and visitors at Canberra Health Services’ facilities to go about their daily activities without fear or intimidation by preventing crime and disruption and protecting persons and property.
As a security supervisor you will ensure a safe and secure environment is maintained for staff and consumers at Canberra Hospital, the Dhulwa Mental Health Unit and non-acute sites by providing incident response, proactive Security functions and enforcement of Canberra Health Services policy and directives.
* Possess a Certificate II in Security Operations and ACT Security Licence
* Possess an unencumbered ACT driver licence (or equivalent)
* Be registered under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background Checking) Act 2011
* Be willing to be, and remain, vaccinated against vaccine-preventable diseases during their employment.
* Comply with CHS Occupational Assessment, Screening and Vaccination policy, (OMU).
* Possess a Certificate III in Security Operations; and
* Possess a sound understanding of providing security services in a healthcare setting.
* Prior to commencement successful candidates will be required to:
* Undergo a pre-employment National Police Check.
The successful candidate must be prepared to wear a uniform and work a shift roster, weekends, public holidays or night shifts at any Canberra Health Services worksite on an ‘as needs’ basis. Be able to complete a continuous 500m run comprising a series of five 100m laps, with stair ascent and descent of 10 steps at the end of each lap, and a 20m dummy drag, in under 5 minutes on an annual basis. Health Service Officer Level 7 – Salary Range: $64,220 – $67,817 (PN: 42257, several).
How to Apply: For further information, please visit www.health.act.gov.au (Ref 01PF0). Contact Officer: Chris Mooney 02 5124 5145 email@example.com
Applications Close: 29 June 2020 – click here to apply.