Titanium Security Australia Seeks Senior Security Technician
Titanium Security Australia is seeking a senior security technician for a role incorporating installing alarm, CCTV, IP surveillance, access control systems, network routers, switches and other hardware, as well as installation of cabling, conduit and fitting off new devices and programming and commissioning systems.
The successful candidate will be expected to have the following credentials, capabilities and qualities:
* SA Security Licence, SA Drivers’ Licence and Cabling Licence White Card
* At least 5 years’ experience in electronic security
* Ability to complete paperwork accurately with online Job Management System (simPRO)
* Prepared to undertake some out of hours and away from home work where required
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* A basic understanding of networks
* Ability to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
* Able to prioritise tasks effectively and deliver works within specified appropriate time frames
* High attention to detail, organised and professional
* Strong understanding of Work Health and Safety obligations and operational requirements
* Lead, encourage and mentor trainees
* Willingness to learn new technologies and undergo training
* Any completed product training programs or system certifications would be highly valued.
All applications are to be submitted via email, including a resume and covering letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 26 June 2020.
Titanium Security Australia is a leading supplier of security services specialising in the delivery of individualised, professional security solutions for private, commercial, corporate, local government and industrial clientele across SA, NSW and QLD.
The successful candidate will be offered above award salaried wage, company vehicle, iPad and mobile phone.