Skycity Casino Needs Security Operations Manager
Skycity Casino Adelaide is looking for an experienced security operations manager to join the SkyCity Adelaide Team. This newly created position commences at an exciting time as we revitalize a historical Adelaide icon and open the $A330m expansion.
Reporting to the general manager – support operations, you will be responsible for the coordination of site wide security operations, ensuring high quality security services to protect company assets, guests and employees. Utilising innovative approaches including the use of world class security practice methodologies and technologies, you will support our security strategies and performance. This role will also contribute to the ongoing review of business plans and emergency management systems.
In the role you will be:
* Leading the SkyCity Adelaide Security Team including direct oversight of the on-floor performance of your team providing operation leadership during peak times including events, incident response and critical incident management;
* Implementing key strategic initiatives to ensure that SkyCity Adelaide it’s guests, staff and assets are protected, including the implementation of new technologies;
* Ensuring compliance with relevant legislative and regulatory frameworks;
* Developing annual operating budgets, monthly forecasts to identify opportunities for the optimum use of resources;
* Identifying and managing capital works associated with security operations.
What are we looking for:
* 5+ years’ experience
* Proven experience managing large security teams within complex organisations with a diverse workforce
* Experience in the development and maintenance of business continuity plans
* An ability to adapt to the ever-changing environment and reacting quickly to meet challenges
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to maintain and build strong relationships across internal and external stakeholders.
Why work with us?
Besides working with great people, here are some of the benefits you will enjoy:
Free employee meals at our employee restaurant.
In-house dry-cleaning service available for personal use at a discounted rate
Subsidised car parking and public transport tickets.
Discounts available across the SkyCity Entertainment Group.
Employee reward and recognition programmes.
Find out more and apply for the role here.