Analogue To Digital Electronic Security Upgrade For Yatala Labour Prison
Yatala Labour Prison’s $A113 redevelopment by the South Australian Department of Correction Services will include an analogue to digital upgrade of its electronic security solutions.
The Main Works project scope will include the following:
• Demolition of existing buildings and car parking infrastructure;
• Accommodation for 270 high security beds;
• Secure perimeter fencing;
• Visitors’ facility;
• Kitchen facilities;
• Admissions facility;
• Staff car parking, ring road and associated landscaping;
• New services infrastructure and enclosures;
• Outdoor recreation facilities;
• Landscaping; and
• Electronic security upgrade from analogue to digital across the existing prison infrastructure.
Electronic security integrators and security suppliers should click here to express interest for any opportunities that may arise for this project, which closes on July 10, 2020.