Wilson Security NT Operations Manager
Wilson Security needs an operations manager for its Northern Territory business – the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end performance and contract delivery for selected clients in the Alice Springs region.
The role requires a manager with the ability to provide a high level of strategic direction and day-to-day leadership to staff, ensuring they can perform their roles effectively and that agreed performance criteria are achieved.
Other responsibilities include:
* Managing the performance of client sites with regards to KPIs, budgetary requirements, IR & HR related issues
* Identifying people needs across client sites & implementing actions to ensure these needs are being addressed
* Managing accounts & subcontractors for each site to ensure business efficiency, as well as identifying and translating into action new growth opportunities
* Monitoring and managing overheads such as resourcing and labour utilization to ensure optimal efficiencies
* Develop and foster relationships with new and existing clients, key stakeholders, and industry representatives
* Providing clear & consistent leadership through setting appropriate staff objectives & well-structured communication
* Addressing areas of underperformance of staff in line with ER/IR best practice
* Reporting & analysing data to identify needs & to provide advice and recommendations for OH&S, Audits and other reporting requirements.
Qualities, qualifications required:
Current NT Drivers Licence
Demonstrated experience in an operationally orientated management role
Strong leadership with the ability to foster superior performance
Client and Relationship Management expertise
Experience in cost control and labour force rostering and monitoring
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Well-developed understanding of Industrial Relations legislation and Awards
Results driven with the ability to implement change in a dynamic environment
Experience in report writing and strong analytical skills
Tertiary qualifications in a business-related discipline is highly regarded, but not essential
All shortlisted candidates may be required to participate in pre-employment testing which will include psychometric testing and criminal record screen.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and meet the above criteria, please click here and submit your resume and covering letter addressing the key recruitment criteria.