MSS Needs Control Room Operator For Newcastle
MSS Security is seeking a control room operator for its busy Newcastle security control room.
The role involves overseeing control room operations, monitor CCTV and communicating with roving security officers to address issues relating to security breaches, alarms and other situations.
* Check security equipment is in working order
* Ensure only those authorised enter airport-restricted areas
* Report all alarms
* Complete diary log
* Monitor CCTV footage and action breach situations appropriately
* Use computerised access control systems as required
* Maintain focus and observe the activities associated with asset protection
* Use appropriate methods of communication, (eg, radio, phone, log books), and to report incidents and issues
* Attend First Aid courses as required.
* Previous CCTV monitoring experience is imperative
* Certificate III in Security Operations
* Professional competencies
* NSW Security Licence as per individual state requirements
* Control room operators licence
* Level 2 first Aid
* NSW Drivers licence may be required
* Excellent communication skills
* Computer literate and technically savvy.
To apply for the role click here.