Castle Security Seeks Senior Security Technician
Castle Security in WA is looking for a senior security technician to join its growing and highly professional team.
The role incorporates installation and servicing alarm systems, CCTV, access control systems, intercom system and other hardware, as well as installation of cabling, conduit and fitting off new devices as well as programming and commissioning systems.
The successful candidate will be expected to have the following credentials, capabilities and qualities:
* WA Security Licence, WA Drivers’ Licence (Manual) and Cabling Licence White Card
* At least 5 years’ experience in electronic security
* Ability to complete paperwork(Digitally) accurately with online Job Management System (simPRO)
* Prepared to undertake some out of hours and away from homework where required
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* A basic understanding of networks
* Ability to work effectively unsupervised and as part of a team
* Able to prioritise tasks effectively and deliver works within specified appropriate time frames
* High attention to detail, organised and professional
* Strong understanding of Work Health and Safety obligations and operational requirements
* Lead, encourage and mentor trainees
* Willingness to learn new technologies and undergo training
* Any completed product training programs or system certifications would be highly valued.
* All applications are to be submitted via email, including a resume and covering letter, to [email protected] by COB 31 July 2020.
Castle Security is a leading supplier of security services specialising in the delivery of individualised, professional security solutions for private, commercial, corporate, government and industrial clientele across WA.
The successful candidate will be offered above award wage, company vehicle, laptop and mobile phone, and will be based out of the Castle Security office at 9 Fallon Rd, Landsdale, in Perth, WA.