Paxton NET2 COVID-Secure Occupancy Management and Thermal Scan Integrations
Paxton has brought new additions to its Net2 access control range, helping installers to help their customers ensure their buildings are COVID-secure.
The latest version of Net2 – v6.04, has been in rapid development since May and is now ready for installers to download. It features Net2 Occupancy Management which allows you to limit the number of people in any given area; either barring access or sending an email or text to the building manager when a space nears capacity.
The system works across multiple areas of a site and can be set to operate a one in, one out system to support social distancing measures. In addition to this update, installers who want to use thermal scanning to help limit the spread of the virus can do so with a choice of hardware integrated from Hikvision, Dahua & ZKTeko.
Occupancy Management with Net2 v6.04:
* Ensures users maintain a safe social distance by setting and controlling the maximum number of people in any given area
* Real-time visual reports – see live occupancy levels in a clear, web-based visual report from smartphone, tablet, PC or widescreen wall display
* Dynamic control of entry permissions – set alerts and prevent user access when maximum capacity neared or is reached
* Simplified area management – set and manage multiple areas simultaneously, with specific occupancy levels per area
* Support continuous flow of people movement with one-in-one-out user access when people numbers are high.
“We’ve had a great response from customers so far, with hundreds joining us in the first couple of weeks,” said Gareth O’Hara chief sales officer. “The webinar matches the new guidelines to practical access control solutions that businesses need now.
“The new Occupancy Management feature in Net2 has been eagerly anticipated and we are looking forward to getting it out there to help with social distancing on sites all across the world. We are continuing to develop Net2 in line with installer feedback to provide even more flexibility for COVID-secure buildings, so watch this space.”
Paxton access control solutions are distributed locally by Security Distributors Australia.