Security Advisory Services Panel Sought For Victoria’s DoJ, Community Safety
Victoria’s Department of Justice and Community Safety is proposing to develop a panel of suppliers to cater for the operational and capital requirements of the department.
The department covers a wide range of government bodies, including Corrections and Justice Services (CJS), Youth Justice (YJ) and Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA). The service providers appointed to the panel will be required to:
* Identify security systems that require upgrading or replacement
* Advise on emerging security risks such as Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM) and recommend approach for mitigation
* Coordinate the implementation of security products and systems in new and operational facilities
* Conduct research and analysis of security products and systems
* Specify fit for purpose electronic security solutions for installation in proposed capital infrastructure projects
* Provide contract administration services throughout construction for security refresh projects
* Provide accurate budget advice in relation to electronic security systems for capital infrastructure projects and business cases.
This tender closes August 6 – you can find out more here.