DSC PowerSeries NEO Alarm.com 4G LTE/IP Communicator
4G LTE has just landed, according to BGW Technologies, Australia’s national distributor of DSC and Alarm.com product.
BGW Technologies said the newly released DSC PowerSeries NEO 4G LTE/IP Dual-Path Alarm.com Communicator (DSCTL880LEAT-ANZ) are compatible with DSC PowerSeries NEO panel (HS2016 /HS2064/HS2128) with version 1.1+ and is in stock in all BGWT branches from Monday 20th July 2020.
The communicator has a SIM card, built-in Z-Wave Plus, and Alarm.com Image Sensor technology. Offering interactive capabilities and other modern features when paired with PowerSeries Neo panel and delivered in conjunction with Alarm.com, this product provides a complete and comprehensive security and automation solution for your business.
The DSCTL880LEAT-ANZ offers:
· Latest generation 4G LTE cellular technology
· Dual-Path 4G LTE and Internet IP Alarm Transmission
· Alarm.com interactive services
· Z-Wave Plus and image sensor support
· Visual verification can be sent over cellular and internet.