Paradox Parador – Hands Free Entry/Exit From CSD
Paradox Parador vertical entry/exit detector from CSD is designed to automate high traffic area doors and help staff return to a safer working environment.
Upon approach, the Parador vertical detector can release the door, allowing entry or exit of a location, eliminating the need for touch.
Features of Paradox Parador include:
* Adjustable lens position (0° or 10°)
* Selectable operational voltage (12Vdc or 24Vdc)
* Adjustable alarm signal duration
* Detects hand-sized objects for card access applications: 2.1m x 1.5m
* Detects body-sized objects for security applications: 6m x 4.5m
Parador operates at 9Vdc to 16Vdc or 20Vdc to 27Vdc (selectable); 18mA maximum current consumption; hand-sized detection from 2.1m; body-sized detection from 6m;
0.2m to 3.5m/s walk speed and operates at -10 to 50C.
Available at CSD branches Australia-wide.