JD Security Requires Control Room Operators
JD Security, a privately owned technology-focused electronic security provider, which services its national customer-base from our Grade A1 monitoring centre and head office in Wetherill Park, NSW, is seeking experienced alarm monitoring operators to join its expanding control room team.
“As our business continues to grow, we are looking for keen and motivated individuals to join our company and enjoy stable long-term employment with a well-established and secure company,” said JD Security. “Various rotating casual shifts are on offer and shift loading (penalty rates) apply to the successful applicants.”
Applicants must meet these essential requirements:
* Current 1E Security Licence
* Previous experience as an alarm monitoring operator
* Computer literacy, with experience using Excel and Outlook, and confidence when learning new software programs
* Attention to detail
* Well-spoken with a confident, calm and highly-professional phone manner
* Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
* Ability to travel to our operations centre in Wetherill Park using your own transport – parking is provided
* Ability to work rotating shifts.
The successful candidates will enjoy a position in a highly professional working environment, offering excellent rates and job security. Immediate start available for the right applicant and training is provided.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org