Field Service & Customer Support Coordinator – Electronic Security Services
A growing electronic security firm is looking for an organised security industry professional to join its team in the role of field service and customer service coordinator.
The primary responsibility of this role is to ensure that outstanding service jobs are completed in a timely manner and all relevant details are captured in our databases.
Key Requirements of the Role:
* Liaising with customers and technicians to coordinate service calls and installations
* Maintaining Job Management Software Database
* Completion of Service Tickets to prepare for client invoicing
* Quoting on Small Minor works jobs
* Liaise with our Bureau Alarm Monitoring Centre to ensure that all required information is complete and up to date
* Maintain item catalogue listings in our database, order stock from suppliers and manage inbound/outbound deliveries of goods
* Assisting clients with changes to their alarm and CCTV systems through our remote management software platforms
The Successful Applicant Will Have:
* A positive attitude and outlook on life
* Technical understanding of Alarm and CCTV Systems
* At least 5 years’ experience in the electronic security or electrical industries
* High level numerical, written and computer skills
* A problem-solving mindset
* Experience on a job management software package (ideally SIMPRO)
* Excellent administrative skills and a focus on detail.
Due to the sensitive nature of the information we deal in, the successful applicant must be prepared to undergo a police criminal record check.
Applicants must forward a resume with a cover letter detailing their suitability. The cover letter is a key component in the selection criteria. Click here to apply.