Connect Security Systems Seeks Experienced Security Technician WA
Connect Security Systems is seeking an experienced security technician to join the highly motivated team at Connect Security Systems. Connect Security Systems was established in 1999 and service a broad range of commercial clients.
Based in Wangara, WA, as a team member you will be provided with full time work, weekly wages, superannuation, long service leave, a fully serviced and maintained business vehicle, tool allowance, 4 weeks annual leave with loading, gazetted public holidays and the satisfaction of being a valued member of staff.
Duties will include:
• Mainly commercial intruder alarm, smoke detection, access control, CCTV and intercom installations
• Occasional service work
• Assistance with afterhours maintenance checks
Products we install and service include:
• Tecom Challenger
• Inner Range Integriti
• Honeywell Vista
• Hikvision CCTV and Intercoms
• Dahua CCTV
• Aiphone Intercoms
• System Sensor
• Lockwood Electronic Locks
• FSH Electronic Locks
• Pacom CCTV.
• Mainly Perth Metro
• Occasionally Peel and Regional areas
• Ongoing Training and Support
Applicant Requirements – Current:
• WA Security Installers and Consultants licences
• Open Cabling Registration
• WA Construction White Card
• WA Drivers licence
• Good Communications Skills
• Positive attitude
• Great time keeping skills
• Neat and Professional appearance
• Tidy and Organised
• Proven knowledge of Serviced Products listed above
If you feel you are the right person for this position and are actively seeking new employment opportunities, please send through your CV to [email protected] – or check out more details on SEN JobsMarket here.