Prosegur Australia Needs National Operations Centre Operator
Prosegur Australia currently has a full time position available for a national operations centre operator.
The position will be based at Lane Cove and require applicants to work rotating staggered shift time on a rotating basis Monday to Friday. The role will support teams in the field across Australia and drive operational efficiency as required.
To be considered for this role you will have:
* Demonstrated communication skills
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to achieve positive results
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Have a customer centric attitude – the customer must be your priority
* Be reliable, honest and dedicated with an excellent work ethic
* Be able to work a span of hours between 5am to 10pm 5 days per week
* Pass both a criminal history check and medical
* The ability to work well in a team environment
* Understanding of SLA’s would be favourable
* Be confident and professional on the phone
* Experience in the use of 2-way communication systems
* Ability to influence operational outcomes from a remote location
* Possess experience in the use of route programs, GPS tracking
* Experience in a dispatch or control centre environment would be favourable.
In return Prosegur offers employees:
* Opportunity of being part of a global company operataing in 26 countries worldwide with over +170,000 employees
* Full time permanent position for the right candidate
* Great culture and environment
* The opportunity to develop and progress within the organisation
* The opportunity to develop fleet management skills
* An immediate start
* A competitive salary + super.
If this sounds like it could be the next step in your career, click here and reply with your resume attached.