Blueforce Needs Inner Range, Tecom, Hik, Geutebruck, Avigilon, Prowatch Technician
Blueforce is seeking an experienced security technician to join its successful and fast-growing team in WA.
The successful candidate will have experience with products including Integriti, Concept 4000, Challenger V8, Challenger V10, Prowatch, Hikvision CCTV, Geutebruck, and Avigilon CCTV;
The role will be responsible for commissioning and servicing a wide variety of projects across Western Australia, with occasional interstate travel opportunities available.
Joining an experienced and diverse team, the role will incorporate installation, commissioning, and customer hand-over for a wide range of projects, including but not limited to security, access control, CCTV, intercom, fire and emergency help.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary, company-issued vehicle, fuel card, laptop and mobile, and will be based out of Blueforce’s head office in Tuart Hill, Perth WA.
Blueforce is looking for a motivated technician with the following qualifications and qualities:
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Current and valid WA driver’s licence, WA security installer and consultant license,
open cabling registration and WA white card
• Certification for core products including Integriti, Concept 4000, Challenger V8, Challenger V10, Prowatch, Hikvision CCTV, Geutebruck, and Avigilon CCTV
• Excellent attention to detail and professional personal presentation
• Strong time management, interpersonal and communication skills
• Keen customer service ethic, commitment to see jobs and tasks completed, and willingness to solve customer enquiries and concerns
• Ability to work under pressure and adapt to changing priorities
• Ability to work both autonomously and as an effective team member
• Working knowledge of facility maintenance and project installation requirements, building codes, occupational health & safety, and Australian Standards
• Prior knowledge of working with SimPRO (not essential but highly desirable).
Blueforce is a leading integrator of security, life safety and connectivity solutions across Australia, with services delivering to all markets, including residential, commercial, aged care, health and industrial.
We make a difference for our customers by delivering solutions to substantially improve their security, productivity, and wellbeing. We make a difference for our staff by investing heavily in skills development and a dynamic and rewarding workplace.
We make a difference in our community by being actively involved in youth development, voluntary work and social initiatives.
Read the full job description and apply today by emailing your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by COB 31st August 2020.