Brivo Releases All-in-One ACS100 Reader Controller
Brivo ACS100 reader, controller.
Brivo reports its new ACS100 all-in-one reader and controller is designed to lower hardware costs and make installation easier and faster.
The ACS100 is used with Brivo Onair, Brivo Mobile Pass and secure physical credentials, to deliver better affordability and broaden the application for access control at more doors.
A key feature of the ACS100 is Fluid Access, which allows users to unlock doors without removing their mobile credentials from their pocket. In a time when reduced physical contact can halt the spread of germs, the ACS100 delivers a hands-free access solution to unlock doors.
“The trend with landlords and property managers is to look for more architecturally pleasing products throughout their buildings. A plain old industrial-looking reader just doesn’t cut it anymore,” says Steve Van Till, president and CEO of Brivo.
“Between the evolution of great looking IoT products in the smart home environment, plus the PropTech focus on occupant amenities, today’s products have to deliver both good experiences and good aesthetics.”
The press release states the following key benefits of the ACS100 combination reader and controller:
* Scales from single door to enterprise applications
* Architectural finishes, form factors and colours to match property aesthetics
* Designed for hands-free user experience with Fluid Access
* Multiple credential technology supports both mobile and smart cards
* Supports a second external reader for in/out and anti-passback applications
* Encrypted data storage and communications
* Indoor and outdoor IP ratings.