Rio Tinto Fuel Facility Requires Automated Gate Integration
Rio Tinto requires an automated sliding gate to be integrated with CCTV for its Paraburdoo Fuel Terminal in Western Australia.
The Paraburdoo Fuel Terminal entry and exit gate is currently a manual system that requires the fuel delivery driver to exit the prime mover for opening and closing the gate to keep the terminal from unauthorised entry while delivering fuel.
1. Mobilisation of personnel, construction vehicles and tooling
2. Remove the Existing primary gates of the Fuel Terminal.
3. Install a 8M opening Cantilever automatic sliding gate for entry and exit to the facility with CCTV monitoring with full RTIO compliant specification
4. Supply & install of correct unauthorised entry – CCTV warning and traffic signage
5. Earthworks and Trenching
6. Installation, connection of underground power supply, cabling to security field panels & camera poles and earthing to a distribution board.
8. Commissioning and testing
9. Disposal of redundant materials
10. Traffic & Pedestrian Management
This tender closes September 24 – you can find out more here.