Honeywell Web-Based Pro-Watch Intelligent Command
Honeywell has announced system capabilities and user benefits for its new Pro-Watch Intelligent Command solution designed to help protect people and property, optimize productivity and ensure compliance with industry regulations.
Pro-Watch Intelligent Command is a web-based user interface that provides organizations complete situational awareness of their security system to protect people, property and assets. The compliance-driven, enterprise security software platform combines access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection and other business critical functions into a single user interface to help to optimize productivity and reduce operational costs.
The platform is said to allow end users to easily scale their enterprise security systems and is easy to deploy. Pro-Watch Intelligent Command is a key element of the Pro-Watch Integrated Security Suite. It can also help companies comply with new guidelines like social distancing and wearing masks to create healthier and safer building environments.
Pro-Watch Intelligent Command simplifies system maintenance with remote, bulk camera firmware upgrade and password updates for cameras which in turn increases productivity by reducing operation costs and at the same time helps facilitate regulatory compliance. It includes end–to-end TLS 1.2 between video and access systems for enhanced cyber compliance cybersecurity, as well as enhanced data privacy through anonymization selective masking.
The platform also enables compliance with the most stringent industry regulations and enables operators to respond rapidly and effectively to alarms or incidents by providing an incident workflow package that allows standard operating procedures (SOPs) to be configured, reducing both compliance exceptions and security risks.
Pro-Watch Intelligent Command is designed to support the complexities of a global, multisite enterprise organization but is flexible enough to support a single building. The announcement states additional Pro-Watch Intelligent Command benefits:
* Meets business needs: Improves situational awareness for video and access systems in a unified interface
* Monitors multiple devices: Enables users to load building, city or regional maps into the system, allowing users to access cameras and readers to see alerts and video footage. Incidents and associated workflows can also be configured in the system, allowing SOPs to be monitored
* Generates valuable reports: Reduces costs by streamlining the generation of compliance and business intelligence reports. Mapping, alarms, workflows, dashboard reports, and auditing capabilities for the site’s security solutions are available from a single interface
* Provides versatile tools: Features new and enhanced video analytics and management tools, providing high-quality evidence of compliance with regulations
* Integrates with other systems, including third party systems to reduce costs and increase operational efficiency.