University of Adelaide Seeks SCEC Endorsed Security Zone Consultant
The University of Adelaide invites expressions of interest from SCEC-endorsed security zone consultants for the university’s proposed new information capability institute.
Respondents must be able to demonstrate that they have sufficient and appropriately skilled personnel and resources with proven experience and expertise in providing:
* Advice to principal consultants and secondary consultants in respect of the design and procurement of new buildings intended to include security levels – zones 3 and 4 potentially up to zone 5
* Advice and assistance with acceptance testing and commissioning to demonstrate that the completed building works meet the applicable security requirements.
If you are interested in obtaining a copy of the Request for Expression of Interest documents, you must:
* Download and complete a copy of the pro-forma email response available from the university’s e-procurement portal;
* Download, complete and sign a copy of the confidentiality agreement available from the portal
* Return each of the above documents to Simon Fenwick at The University of Adelaide’s Infrastructure Branch by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The University may then issue you with the Request for Expression of Interest documents via Aconex.
This tender closes on October 10 – click here for more information https://www.tenderlink.com/adelaideuni/