Inner Range Seeks Technical Business Development Manager
Inner Range is seeking a technical business development manager to be based at Balcatta in Perth, Western Australia.
Inner Range has seen consistently strong growth over the past 10+ years and is now looking for a Perth-based technical business development manager to join its dynamic sales team. This role will service WA, SA and NT and regular instate travel to these locations as well as the company’s Melbourne HQ will be required.
In this role you will drive new business development, launch new products and actively market existing products to achieve market penetration and leadership position, whilst maximising sales, revenue and profit targets. There shall be a particular emphasis on large-enterprise level projects, but a broad knowledge of all Inner Range products is required.
Based out of the Balcatta office of our sister company, Central Security Distribution (CSD), some of the key responsibilities include:
* Intimate understanding of Inner Range’s product range and being confident to effectively be able to sell the Inner Range brand
* Regular demonstrations and presentations to consultants, end-users and security installers in 1-on-1 and group settings
* A high level of sales activity to identify new prospect customers and leads including cold calling, warm calling, networking and other avenues
*Execution of region-specific sales strategies
* Working closely with Inner Range, CSD and Anixter sales and technical staff
*Representing Inner Range at industry events and shows
* Active logging within the CRM.
* Experience in a similar technical sales role within the electronic security industry
* Experience in liaising and negotiating with customers and potential customers
* Experience in handling technical sales and account management
* Excellent reputation within the electronic security industry
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work autonomously (self-motivated and self-managed)
* Happy to work as an individual or within a team
* Ability to cope under pressure and meet deadlines
* Ambitious and passionate about technology
* Fundamental understanding of IT systems.
Opportunity and Benefits
You will be a part of a supportive, friendly, dynamic team who love what they do, with an attractive salary with bonus structure and long-term career empowerment, with reward for ambition and performance.
Salary is negotiable based on experience and there’s the potential for bonuses, a car allowance, a phone and laptop. Forward your resume and covering letter to [email protected] or click here for more details.