ANU Seeks CCTV, Body Cameras, Management Solution, Control Room
Australian National University is seeking expressions of interest from service providers in advance of a limited release of a tender, for the provision of CCTV and related equipment.
The solution required includes:
* Supply, install and maintain network CCTV cameras and associated equipment at the University
* Supply, install and maintain body cameras
* Supply and install mobile response software to integrate smartphone devices, expand the physical footprint of communications, and allow staff to more efficiently receive duress notifications in the control room
* Centralisation of the university’s network video recorders (NVRs) in a single location on campus
* Refurbishing of the university’s security control room
* Installation and integration of key safes with the existing electronic access control system
* Upgrading of control room software to complement the new CCTV system.
The EOI period commences on Monday 12 October 2020 and will close Friday 23 October 2020. A limited RFT will be released on 27 October 2020 to companies who have complied with the EOI requirements including completing the non-disclosure agreement. Click here for more information.