Gather Evidence, Build Cases With AXIS Case Insight
Axis Communications has announced AXIS Case Insight, a hosted digital evidence management system, that will be released externally in Q1 2021.
AXIS Case Insight is a hosted service that is accessible from any web browser. Online access enables customers to collaborate and share case information and digital evidence with both internal and external stakeholders.
Axis Insight allows users to securely collect, manage and share evidence from Axis body worn cameras and other sources so they can focus on investigations, gather evidence and build strong cases.
Insight features an intuitive video redaction tool to mask people and objects within a scene, avoiding the need to manually redact content frame-by-frame. Recordings from Axis body worn cameras are automatically transferred onto the system and can be easily collated with other digital evidence associated with an investigation, like PDFs, photos or videos from other sources.
Features of Axis Insight include:
* Collect digital evidence in one centralized location
* Automatic encryption using AES-256 with symmetric keys
* Easy internal and external collaboration with detailed access control
* Integration with dispatch systems to automatically create cases and collect evidence
* Advanced search engine to easily find cases and evidence
* Guaranteed chain of custody thanks to undeletable audit trail of user activities
* Automatic retention based on case category.