Aiphone IX-EA Series Weather-Resistant IP Video Door Station
Aiphone’s new IX-EA is a surface mount, weather-resistant IP video door station, equipped with a 1.23MP fixed lens colour camera.
The IX-EA can be programmed to call up to 20 different stations with 3 different call level selections. Additionally, video from the IX-EA can be streamed to third-party devices using ONVIF Profile S or RTSP.
Additional features include SIP 2.0 compliance, white LED for low light illumination, 3af PoE compliance and audio output for paging or communication. For additional customization, sound files can be uploaded for custom messages to be played during certain scenarios, allowing users to choose their own sounds for door release, call placed, communication start and error message. The IX-EA features audible and visual indications for calling, communication and door release, according to the company.
According to Aiphone, the IX Series to offer capabilities of an enterprise platform with the simplicity of a single system, providing scalable enterprise security.
Features of Aiphone IX-EA include:
* Use SIP to integrate with Cisco Unified Call Manager and answer calls off-site
* ONVIF Profile S Compliant
* 802.3af PoE with PoE pass through (802.3at Type 2 PoE+)
* 1.23 megapixel fixed color video camera
* Camera vertical adjustment +15º, 0º, or -8º (manual)
* White LED for low light illumination
* Capture and store the audio and video of active conversations on a microSD card (not provided by Aiphone)
* IP65 rated, weather resistant
* Stainless steel faceplate
* 2 contact outputs (door release, external signaling)
* 6 trigger inputs
* 2-year warranty.