Hanwha Launches XNF-9010RV and XNF-9010RVM 12MP Fisheyes
Wisenet XNF-9010RV and XNF-9010RVM 12MP fisheye cameras significantly improve the cyber security credentials of Wisenet cameras, being UL Cybersecurity Assurance Program (UL CAP) certificated.
Wisenet7 means the cameras have built in IR illumination, new ‘extreme’ Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) feature, for example, utilises new Local Contrast Enhancement and Scene Analysis technologies to capture ultra-clear images from scenes containing a challenging mix of bright and dark areas.
The 2 cameras share a long list of other real-life practical features, with the mobile XNF-9010RVM having the addition of an M12 connector. Built to withstand vibrations, the EN50155 certificated XNF-9010RVM is designed to offer a robust solution for monitoring activity on buses, trains, trucks and other forms of transport. A digital PTZ allows users to electronically pan, tilt and zoom in on specific areas for a more detailed view
Both cameras have on-board dewarping and offer a variety of alternative viewing modes, including single panorama, double panorama and quad views. A digital PTZ allows users to electronically pan, tilt and zoom in on specific areas for a more detailed view, whilst at the same time, continuing to monitor the whole 360-degree view. It also offers privacy masking, a 12VDC and PoE capability.
In the event of network disruption, video is automatically recorded to on-board SDXC storage to ensure that potential video evidence is not lost. In addition to providing a powerful tool to deter and detect criminal activity, the two cameras are equipped with specialist business intelligence applications which enable users to achieve so much more from their video surveillance systems.
Collectively, the heatmap, people counting and queue management video analytics are able to assist businesses, and the retail sector in particular, with identifying opportunities to improve productivity, gain a greater understanding of customer behaviour and improve the customer experience.
The 2 new cameras support H.265, H.264 and MJPEG compression formats, as well as WiseStream II, a complementary compression technology which dynamically controls encoding, balancing quality and compression, according to movement in the image. Bandwidth efficiency is improved by up to 75 per cent compared to current H.264 technology when WiseStream, which is unique to Wisenet cameras, is combined with H.265 compression.
* 1.08mm fixed lens.
* Stereo graphic type lens enhances resolution within the peripheral regions of an image
* Simple Focus: A single push of a button located at the back of the camera is all that is needed to automatically focus the camera via the Simple Focus feature, which can also be remotely accessed via the network
* A suite of Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), which includes defocus detection, directional detection, motion detection, appear/disappear, enter/exit, loitering, tampering, virtual line, audio detection
* Sound classification: An audio analytics feature which recognises critical sounds such as raised voices, screams, broken glass, gunshots and explosions, and generates an alert to enable security personnel to quickly react to any incidents
* Vandal resistant hard coated dome cover.