Southern District Health Board Seeks Gallagher, Milestone Security System Upgrade
Dunedin Hospital, Otago, NZ.
New Zealand’s Southern District Health Board is seeking a security system upgrade to its Gallagher and Milestone systems across multiple sites.
After a review of its current security system SDHB is seeking to engage a provider to upgrade and update its existing security systems to a 2020 security standard and align with best practices. This upgrade is for SDHB’s 4 major sites including Dunedin Hospital, Wakari Hospital, Lakes District Hospital, and Southland Hospital.
The key outcomes are:
* Upgrade existing software for access control and video surveillance to the latest version of the software from respective providers, Gallagher (Access Control) and preferably Milestone (Video Surveillance)
* Remove legacy hardware and replace with latest hardware
* Integrate access control and video surveillance with new GUI
* Updated workstations/servers and storage
* Minimal disruption to systems during upgrades.
This tender closes December 18, 2020 – you can find more information here.